1. Brown oxtail in a frying pan
2. Oxtail then cooked over night in a pan or slow cooker with an onion in.
3. Next day let it cool.
4. Take fat off for cooking other things later not for this dish)
5. Take the bones out
6. Everything into a deep saucepan and gently warm over 30 minutes.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
We are hoping that you know how to make an omelette! But just in case.
1. Crack and beat the eggs and then mix in the cheese (leave a bit for sprinkling on top)
2. Melt butter in frying pan
3. Pour cheese and egg mixture into hot pan
4. Allow to set on a medium heat
5. Saute the spinach for about 30 seconds (until just wilted)
6. Serve as shown. Enjoy
For years we were all taught that it's simple to lose weight, simply burn more calories than you eat and you will lose weight. The problem is, this doesn't work as a means of permanent weight loss for 99.9% of humans. Obesity, Over-weight, Insulin Resistance, and T2DM are not calorie surplus issues, they are hormone issues. Until you fix your food and fix your hormone levels you will never lose weight and keep it off.
This recipe makes 10 fat bombs
As simple as that, they are ready to eat or then can be stored in an air tight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Alternative coating – if you don’t want to use bacon you can roll them in grated cheese, I like to use Red Leicester.
Alternative flavours – chilli, garlic, pesto, basil or any combination you fancy.
The recipe makes about 6
Mix the cream cheese, lemon juice and chives in a bowl.
Divide into 6 pieces make each piece into a ball and roll in the salmon pieces. These should be made and eaten the same day.